Senin, 20 Februari 2012

I am proud to become Laziale


                I think today is a bad day. I didn’t watch Lazio’s match last night. I slept when the match was playing. I woke up at 9.30 AM and I didn’t follow writing class. I was too late because the class started at 9.00 AM.
                I got a news that Lazio lost from Palermo 1-5. It was a big score. I opened my facebook account and it made me a little bit angry. Why ? My friend laughed to me because Lazio lost from Palermo. He posted to me “It was a really good match. Lazio lost 1-5 from Palermo. Where will you put your face ? How poor you are. Hahahaha”. I became angry after read that post. I just replied “Hahaha. The competition is still long. I didn’t be embarrassed because of that. I am still proud to become Laziale”.
                For me, I just listen what people say about Lazio. It doesn’t make me change my choice. Lazio is my life and be always in my heart. Lazio flowed in my blood. Fly high my yellow eagle. I always support you until die.

Forza Lazio !!!
Lazio Per Sempre !!!

6 komentar:

  1. adnan..
    i am sorry to hear that.
    i hope you dont be cry about that score.haha, maybe because you forgot to watched that match, your lazio became loser. so, to the next match, dont miss it again.. :)

    BalasHapus
  2. hahha
    I don't like football.
    don't know what should i say here.
    how come you are sooooooo crazy about football???
    ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. bad news especially for you...
    haha...
    but I like your spirit to keep support lazio...
    maybe next time lazio will revenge and become winner..
    don't forget to comment back..
    ok...
    http://sabilnk2.blogspot.com/2012/02/great-experience-call-assignment-on-20.html

    BalasHapus
  4. Hahaha..
    Forza Lazio,..
    Forza Ujang..
    Just pray your team will get win in the next match..
    don't forget to visit and give your comment on my blog,.

    http://giyaerinaa.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-cooking-experience.html#comment-form

    Gomawo..
    Forza Lazio Ujang..
    wkwkwkwk

    BalasHapus
  5. adnan,
    I am sorry to hear that .
    I like football too, especially real madrid haha
    I like KAKA'
    you know him, right?


    I hope lazio will revenge and become a winner :)
    FORZA LAZIO, HALA MADRID :D

    BalasHapus
  6. @amy : hahahaha
    it was a bad score..
    but it will not make me crazy...

    @ranti : hahaha
    because football is my life. Try to like football.
    it is an amzing sport.

    @sabil : thank you bil.. I will visit your blog too.

    @gya : thank you gya

    @ vani : yes, I know him. he is a good player I think. Keep spirit for football

    BalasHapus