Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

All about Me


            My name is Mohammad Adnan. People call me Adnan. I was born 18 years ago on July, 21st 1992 in Jakarta. I am a Minang although I was born in Jakarta. I live at Komplek Filano Jaya 2 Blok BB3 number 15 Parak Kerakah. Now, I am studying in Padang State University.

            I have good appearance. Some people told me that I am good looking. I have a nice smile. I have, tan skin, black hair and black eyes. I am average tall and not too weight. I am around 167 centimeters tall and 52 kilograms weight.

            People told me that I am a nice person. I like to make friends. I am friendly, smart, and easy going person. I do not like to make problems with people. Sometimes, I have some bad characters. I am lazy and often doing my homework late. I can be a selfish and moody person.           

I live with my parents and two brothers. My father is an entrepreneur. He sells muslim caps. My mother often helps him in the market every day. My brothers are still in Elementary School number 23 Marapalam. My younger brother is in sixth grade. My youngest brother is in fourth grade.

            My education is average good. I started my study in Kindergarten Pertiwi 2, beside mayor’s house. I continued my study in Elementary School number 15 Padang Pasir. I studied 6 years there. After I graduated, I continued my study in Junior High School number 8 Padang. It is one of three favorite Junior High Schools in Padang. I studied there 3 years. After graduated, I continued my study in Senior High School number 2 Padang. It is one of the great Senior High Schools in Padang. I studied there for 3 years too. Now, I am studying in Padang State University. I am in English Department.

I have some hobbies. I like playing football and futsal. I play Futsal every Tuesday with my friends from University and Laziale Padang. Not only playing football and futsal, I like watching football. I often watch football with my father every weekend at home. I like reading football news too. My father often buys football newspaper like “Bola” for me. I am crazy about football. 

                It is all about me. I am a University student. I am not a perfect person because every people have some bad characters or mistakes. I try to do the best for people around me. I like have many friends. This is me.   

7 komentar:

  1. in the last paragraph "I am a University student."
    i think it is better if you wrote in the fist paragraph.

    "I like have many friends."
    it is mubazir..you have wrote it in the third paragraph.

    please comment my blog.

    BalasHapus
  2. "I am a Minang although I was born in Jakarta"
    it is better to you if write like this ..
    ' I am a minangnese......


    keep writing nan....

    BalasHapus
  3. Adnan,
    I think your essay is good enough but keep pay attention with your grammar and your spelling.

    That's all from me.
    Tq.
    :)

    BalasHapus
  4. You are essay is interesting ...

    But you also have to revise it again ,keep writing...
    Check your punctuation mark and grammar ...

    That is all from me ,, Thanks ...

    BalasHapus
  5. Adnan,

    I think your essay is good enough but keep pay attention with your grammar and your spelling . .

    but many word is "mubazir" .

    that's all from me :)

    BalasHapus
  6. Your essay is good enough,..
    I am interested about it,..

    I think you do not need to write "I am a university student" because you have written it in first paragraph,..
    It's mubazir,..

    I think that's it,..
    So far so good,.
    Just keep writing,..
    :)

    BalasHapus
  7. Adnan,

    I was in Padang a few years ago, having caught the tourist bug after reading a pile of Lonely Planet books. I took the ferry from Penang and crossed over to Belauan. After spending 1 night in Medan, i didn't enjoy Medan at all; the people, the atmosphere, the air quality, the noise, practically everything. So, i headed off to the nearest travel agency and purchased a ticket to Padang. As the plane was approaching the Padang Airport, i had difficulty controlling my excitement: the architecture of the Bandara Airport was very similar to some buildings that i saw in Negeri Sembilan! As the plane touched down, i disembarked with a beaming smile, the smile that only disappeared when i left Padang for home a few days later. I stayed at Hotel Hang Tuah, and had a jolly time walking all round the Padang town. My favourite haunts were the market and the various bazaars. It was there that the love to eat a simple rice meal was instilled in me. I had Nasi Padang for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. I crave for an authentic nasi padang, even till today.
    Recently, i visited Bukit Tinggi, i stayed with a friend at her kampung in CIngkaring. At first, we wanted to do the usual tourist trips to Pagar Ruyung and others. But the journey to Danau maninjau had weakened me to the point that i pleaded to be left at the BUkit Tinggi town for the whole day. Again, Nasi Padang was the main menu for me during the whole time i was there. In retrospect, i think i should have at least attempted to go to the well known places such as Malim Kundang, Pagar Ruyung and NgaraiSianok. But still, i envy those who stay in Padang/Bukit Tinggi. Over here in Malaysia, it is VERY difficult to get an authentic Nasi Padang meal. While in BUkit Tinggi, i had the oportunity of visiting the Padang Luar market, and witnessed the serious effort of the locals in pounding the basic herbal ingredients (shallots, garlic, galangal, red chillies, green chillies, and other unnameable items) into a thick paste. Probably most of the nasi padang in malaysia are the "instant" types, the ones that take a short cut instead of zealously following the good ld traditional ways of cooking in Pdang/Bukit Tinggi. I would love to go back to BUkit Tinggi again.

    -NAZIM- (titibesi@yahoo.com)

    BalasHapus