Minggu, 18 Maret 2012

My dream


Did you have dreamto be what when you were children ? I think every people had a dream when they were children. I had too. I just want to share my dream when I was a child.
                As you know, when you were children, you had great dreams to be what in the future. I had a great dream when I was a child. I wanted to be a football player in my favourite club, SS Lazio. I imagined I wore Lazio jersey number 21 and there is my name above the number. I dreamed I become the best left wing back in Lazio. It was a fantastic dream.
                When I was a child, my father had asked me to join a football school in  Padang because I was really crazy about football. At that time, I was affraid because I did not have friend to join with me. Maybe if I was brave in that time, I can be a football player now.
                Life must go on. Now, I just want to become a success person. How about you guys ? What did you dream when you were children ? What do you want to be now ? Please give your comment. J

1 komentar:

  1. wew, you have a nice dream.
    i hope you can reach your dream later, after graduated.

    on the third paragraph, you say, you were afraid to join football club. i think if you really want to be a greatest football player, without friend you can join by your self, because it is your dream and you only need a coach not friend. isn't it?

    BalasHapus